Auditing your Safety Management System is a proactive approach that allows continuous improvement. It gives your business the opportunity to review the effectiveness of your safety management system to minimize the incidence of injury and illness to workers and evaluate your workplace health and safety performance against the approved standard.
Are you a company that is looking for an auditor to conduct an audit on your Health and Safety Management System to?
- Help your company achieving a valid Certificate of Recognition (COR)?
- Provide feedback to your management and workers on how well your program is achieving standards?
- Guide your management to develop strategies, to continuously improve and to maintain consistency throughout all aspects of the company's operations?
- Assist your company in meeting all due diligence requirements?
- Promote and enhance the company's health and safety culture as well as the employee awareness of the health and safety program.
If yes, please contact us! Our experienced Safety Consultants can provide professional advices and guidance to achieve a fully integrated system that manages your health Safety and environment and your quality programs.
Our workplace auditing services include:
- Initial review of clients operations, structure, existing safety system, and employees training.
- Walk through audit of your workplace.
- Discussion of results and recommendations to achieve work and safety legislative compliance.
- Final written client report.